Monday, May 12, 2014

Twin Swords - Moye and Ganji


This is a pair of swords that plays important role in the story. They are cursed powerful weapons. I don't plan for these to be used in action in their physical form. For their looks, I knew I had to make something that looks unique and unconventional. I think the green sword is more successful in that, but I like how the purple one turns out in the end as well...though that one took some more reworking to get right. 


This is an earlier version. I liked it but I felt the hilt could be a little more unique and detailed. The purple color version I made later would also go with the theme of certain element in the story better. 


Here is are the earlier sketches of the swords. These were at a stage that I was first happy of their design and shape and could see what direction to take them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment